Thursday, August 23, 2007

Divine Wisdom at Work by Tricia Molloy


posted by Janine Bolon


Last night I finished reading Tricia Molloy's book,
Divine Wisdom at Work: 10 Universal Principles for Enlightened Entrepreneurs. First off, this book is for everyone. I was amazed to see so many financial, emotional, and time management techniques packed into such an easy-to-read book. Tricia gives you exercises and ideas for increasing your productivity as well as the savings in your bank account. I was stunned at how quickly I read this book.

Tricia has done a vast amount of research to bring you the 10 principles of an abundant and successful life. Her chapters are chock full of quotes from different books and people that she has read and interviewed so you not only get her take on each topic, but you're in the discussion with at least five to eight other individuals on the same principle.

My favorite chapters were: Principle 4, Clean Out the Clutter: The Universe will Fill the Vacuum, and Principle 10: Give Thanks Often: Cultivating an Attitude of Gratitude. I focus on these two chapters because they are so pivotal to having a financially secure life. Most folks forget how all these topics effect your view and choices on money, and what Tricia does is demonstrate how changing your environment from clutter to clean brings you more energy and time (at least 2 hours a day says the research) to be productive with what is really important to you.

Giving thanks often is something that has brought me many new clients, opportunities and joys in life. So all the advice Tricia gives in Chapter 10 I heartily recommend to others because I've seen the positive results first hand with my own experiences. By expressing my happiness to others in thanking them for their assistance, the Universe turns around and continues to shower me with the very things for which I am grateful! It's crazy! It's abundance! And it is how Life works. Tricia does a great job of explaining this.

I highly recommend this book to anyone looking to break out of their negative rut in a simple yet positive way. Sure, the titel says the principles are for entrepreneurs, but I have found that the truths talked about are just as viable for the stay-at-home-mom, teacher, construction worker, or medical professional. It really doesn't matter what you do for income. If you are working, this book is for you!

Tricia also has a free monthly newsletter on her web site that offers inspirational guidance and support.

4 comments:

Moneymonk said...

Janine I read your article on MSN

way to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Money Muse said...

Thanks, MM.
It was a lot of fun!

Donna said...

Me too!!! I read MSN and posted a link to the article on my blog!

The Money Muse said...

Donna:

Thank you for the support. I'm thrilled that I can participate in the debt-free living message. There are many people like me in the field and it is so much fun to see the changes in families as they get their finances in order!