Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Curing Your Cash Crisis...Ask Questions, Get Answers!




Greetings, Friends of Mine and Fans of Cash!

In response to those of you clamoring for me to write another book explaining the uses and abuses of money, the time has finally come to answer your pleas! The new tome is going to be called Curing Your Cash Crisis: Dealing with the Emotional Side of Money (or something like that).

However, I refuse to write this book in a vacuum. I want input from all my readers, followers, and fans, telling me what it is that you want to know. As of June 1st, SmartCents will be launching a new website that will post each chapter of the new book as I write it. On that site, you will have the opportunity to discuss each chapter, ask questions of me, and demand that I answer them within the pages of text. I will answer any question you have about money as long as you don’t ask me how to invest your savings! (I’m aware of how to make and use money, but I have no certification in Financial Planning so I can’t “go” there with you.) However, what I CAN do is answer all the other hundreds of basic questions buzzing through your brain!

What’s the bonus? For anyone who either asks a question that I can include in the new chapters or makes a constructive comment in the discussion section of the site, I will make sure that you receive a free electronic copy of the final book. That’s right! Not only do you get to comment and review each chapter as it comes out, thus helping you to get started digging out of your own personal economic recession, but you will be helping me to produce a volume that can help as many people as possible to understand the emotional traps that money matters always seem to throw our way.

Isn’t this the coolest thing? I am so excited to be able to open up this opportunity to the whole frugal community.

What do you need to do? Mark your calendar for June 1st so that you are sure to pop over to http://www.curingyourcashcrisis.com/ to review the first chapter of the book. It will be posted as of midnight on that date. There will be buttons on the page that will allow you to comment or ask questions; I and my editor(s) will make sure that the answers to the most universal and helpful questions will appear somewhere within the final book.

Just one word of caution. This book HAS to go to publication by the end of the summer. That means we only have through the end of August to play with the concepts and get all the data needed to fill its pages.

If you’ve ever had the desire to help write a book, now is your chance to get your feet wet. Come join the party and have a good time with the rest of us. See you on June 1st!

Wishing you much abundance,

Janine

4 comments:

Joanel said...

I am excited to give it a go. We were guinea pigs for the first book and our life changed for the better.
Bring it on.
Joanel

Anonymous said...

What a great way to write a book! It'll be fun to be a little part of the process.

Chaka said...

I'll put it on my calendar.

Geno's Garden said...

this is great...you're a great resource for sensible money management (which may not sound sexy, but the frantic feelings of money mis-management is WAY not sexy!!!!!!) I'll be happy and proud to contribute. Jeannie, your galtime pal